If you are enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, find your section in the list below.
There is more than one Newsroom 101 site. Please be careful to go to your section.
Go to the bottom of this page for these sections:
- Teacher Tryout section
- Section for Professionals
- Open Section for students working on their own, without being enrolled in a class that requires Newsroom 101
Spring 2019 Sections
- Arkansas State University
- CMAC 1001 Media Grammar & Style Session 1 – Fowler
- CMAC 1001 Media Grammar & Style Session 2 – Fowler
- Austin Peay University
- EWU – Eastern Washington University
- GCSU – Georgia College and State University
- Lincoln Land Community College
- Morehouse College
- North Central College
- Northwestern University
- Sacramento State University
- SMU – Southern Methodist University
- TAMUSA – Texas A&M University San Antonio
- ULM – University Of Louisiana, Monroe
- UMN – University of Minnesota
- University of Montevallo
- University of Texas
- Western University
- Westminster College
- WVU – West Virginia University
Newsroom 101 for Professionals
This section gives media professionals full access to Newsroom 101 for a review of the basics of AP style and drills in how to avoid the most common errors in grammar. The fee is $49.95 for an enrollment of 120 days.
Newsroom 101 Open Section
For students who are not enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, but who want to pay $24.95 and work on their own.
If you are enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, enroll in the section named for that course, not in this section.
Newsroom 101 Tryout for Faculty
Professors, to receive a password to try Newsroom 101, go to the Professors menu above and choose Try It.
Return to Newsroom 101