If you are enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, find your section in the list below.
There is more than one Newsroom 101 site. Please be careful to go to your section.
Go to the bottom of this page for the:
- teacher Tryout section
- section for Professionals
- Open Section for students working on their own, without being enrolled in a class that requires Newsroom 101.
Summer 2017 Sections
- Arkansas State U – CMAC 1001-002 (2nd Summer Term – CRN 30416) Media Grammar & Style – Fowler
- Northwestern – Cotter
Fall 2017 Sections
Austin Peay State University
- APSU – News Reporting COMM 2000 Section 06 – Richart
- APSU – News Reporting COMM 2000 Section WA1 – McClure
- APSU – News Reporting COMM 2000 Section WB1 – McClure
- SMU – JOUR-2103, L10 – Leavell
- SMU – JOUR-2103, L20 – Leavell
- SMU – JOUR-2103, L30 – Leavell
- SMU – JOUR-2103, L40 – Leavell
Newsroom 101 for Professionals
This section gives media professionals full access to Newsroom 101 for a review of the basics of AP style and drills in how to avoid the most common errors in grammar. The fee is $49.95 for an enrollment of 120 days.
Newsroom 101 Open Section
For students who are not enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, but who want to pay $24.95 and work on their own. If you are enrolled in a course that requires Newsroom 101, enroll in the section named for that course.
If you enrolled in the Open Section before May 2017, use this link.
Newsroom 101 Tryout for Faculty
Professors, to receive a password to try Newsroom 101, go to the Professors menu above and choose Try It.
Return to Newsroom 101